Thursday, December 8, 2011

It only took me 7 months...but I'm updating!

So as most everyone knows already Jordan and I are expecting. We are 12 weeks! I thought I'd be breathing a sigh of relief since the beginning was a little shaky with spotting and bleeding... but I haven't yet. I'm not sure when I will be able to? A good friend of mine at work is 24 weeks and she went into labor today. She was dilated to a ten when they admitted her to Timp. She hasn't delivered yet (thank goodness) and the doctor is giving her steroids to speed the growth of baby Benjamen's lungs. So please keep her in your prayers!!!
It makes me feel terrible to complain about all of the things I'm dealing with when I still have a healthy baby.

Some updates with Jordan:
He is staying busy with work and cabinets and is finishing up another semester of school (I can't wait for winter break, I miss my stink bug).

Some updates with me:
I still have yet to officially withdraw from my classes for this semester :( I stopped going when I was about 6 weeks because I was so sick. Let's cross our fingers UVU will have some mercy (not likely, so I won't hold my breath).

Some updates with Baby:
I went in for an appointment last week and I got to hear the babies heartbeat! 170bpm. Also, I finally got to talk to my doc about my health. I haven't been able to exercise and I feel like I'm gaining a lot of weight. My other concern was that I am showing. Most of the women that I know don't start showing until the 2nd trimester.
The doc reassured me that 5lbs is normal and she'd expect me to be showing with how short and slender I am. So I'm not turning into a ball after all...Jordan put that basketball hoop away.

Some updates with Aree:
Well for starters reading past blog entries... hallelujah for that being over!!!
She is almost a big girl -she still whimpers for us to come get her at night sometimes.
She also listen to me when I call her Aree and mama (Don't ask why...I can't explain how that became a nickname).

Anyways...I will try to update more since I won't have school at night anymore!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Im glad you updated your blog :) My class was audited so maybe that's what they'll do for you. Im glad your baby is doing well and we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete