Monday, December 6, 2010

Buggy's Back!

Yay my husband is finally back! Yes, I am a ditcher- I did not go to English today. Only because I had a lot of catching up to do with Jordan. He got home at 1am this morning so we both weren't really in the mood for talking, just sleeping.

Jordan's at school studying for finals and I'm at home still working on the beast.

Christmas count down: 19 days!! Today Santa added something to my stocking and put something under the tree. In the stocking -I didn't peak-but it's a movie, not sure which one, but I can feel it. Under the tree something soft. I guessed a scarf and Jordan...I mean Santa...said no. I think I have an idea, but I don't want to tell him. I like surprises so I'm not going to ruin it. Between me and you, (Yes me and you, I highly doubt Jordan will not get on to look at this) I think it's something to do with baby. Dress or blanket. I'll let you know if I'm right.

Does anyone know what they're getting right now? Man why did I have to put the presies under the tree so early? I keep joking to Jordan that we should do Hanukkah just so we can have a present a day for eight days.

3 comments:

  1. So glad Jordan is home safely! Good luck with the rest of the semester! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha you crack me up! I am so bad with presents...all season long I am trying to figure out what Dan got me, shaking boxes and snooping around lol. Glad Jordan is home, and excited for game night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the Christmas countdown too! Unknown presents under the tree are the worst!

    ReplyDelete