Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

This year I feel overly blessed. I feel so grateful for so many things: -knowledge of the church and our savior, -for a great relationship with Jordan, - for good family and friends, and for lots of food and presents. I know I don't mean to be temporal, but I really do appreciate people spending their hard earned money and time to buy presents and cook. As a child we had few presents and a when we could afford it, a small Christmas dinner. My dear sweet husband spoils me. I got some cute new nikes, perfume, baby clothes, a baby blanket(I called it!), Hocus Pocus, and 2 sweaters (one was a Colt's hoodie...I opened it and Jordan said "I know you're not a fan, but I am." lol, I will wear anything you want me to deary! Jordan got 3 new shirts (one a colt's one...we're on the same page I guess ), socks, a new wallet, body wash, a new tie, a book, 2 games, and Where the Red Fern Grows. I'm sure there is more Jordan and I can't remember- I couldn't even remember what I bought Jordan for Christmas. This is the problem with me shopping year around. It's fun though, because I get excited to see what he's unwrapping too!

We had a lot of parties to attend this week, but it was full of fun!


Have you ever seen the game show Minute to Win it? It's super funny. Jordan's aunt had us playing it at her house on Christmas eve. I was try to use my face muscles to get the cookie from my forehead to my mouth. If anyone is wondering I was unsuccessful... close though!
Christmas sweaters!!! Jordan made his all by himself!

Christmas day at grandma's :)

 Jordan's brother Brodie flew in from New York for Christmas! He played and sang beautiful songs he composed. Jordan and Cody joined him for his rendition of Silent Night.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! Ha ha I love your Christmas sweaters! BTW, if you are wondering how to change your template so that the font isn't way off to the side it's really easy :) just go to the "design" tab, then click the "edit html" tab, then scroll all the way down until you see the words "Old Templates" then underneath it you will see "Select layout templates", click it, and a bunch will come up, but click the first one in the first group called "minima". I had that same problem and it fixed it! Let's have another game night soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun! I'm the same way, Christmas just leaves me feeling so blessed:) We need to get together soon! Maybe now that we're all moved our lives will get back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete