Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yay school's out for a couple weeks!

I tried to play around with the blog a bit today... I'm happy we've got a Christmas background now!! Christmas countdown: 9 Days!

Nothing too exciting just work today which is kind of a nice change since I was getting burnt out on school(maybe we should have a baby just so I have something to blog about).

Today I had a nice talk  with the doc I work for, he reminded me of two things. 1) I only get one shot at being a student and 2) To enjoy this phase of life. Agreed!

Sometimes I feel pressured to move to the next phase in life.
Case in point we helped Linds and Kyle move into their first house this week, which was way fun- not to mention a great work out, but I couldn’t help but think I want a house.  I just need to remind myself that everyone is at different phases in their life (Kyle is 2 1/2 years older than Jord, and 3 1/2 older than me). So he's had that many more years of school done. I just need to enjoy going to school and living at granny's (which I do a bunch). I joked with Jordan that we will live here forever, because life’s good. Life's easy right now. Just Jordan, Douglas (our baby mule), school and work.

1 comment:

  1. I have to remind myself of that all the time lol! Cute background...looks familiar :) Also, thanks for the Christmas card you guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete